Log Home Builders Required (2 Positions)
Career opportunity available with M&H Wood Specialties Ltd. of 27 Kuryluk Blvd (ProNorth Industrial Park) St. Albert, AB,
a progressive, quality oriented, full service log home company working in the Edmonton area.
This is a permanent full time, year round position.
Must have 4 years experience specific to log home building that includes:
- Reading & interpreting blueprints.
- Peeling, planning, scribing & fitting logs.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join wood materials.
- Accurately calculate & cut window/door openings.
- Ability to maintain, repair and renovate log buildings.
- Coding the building for disassembly & reassembly on site.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect log walls and log roof systems.
Completion of secondary school is required. Applicant with log building course is desired.
Must have own transportation, tools, steel toed boots, hard hat & protective pants – this is an industry requirement.
Optional benefit package includes dental & life/disability insurance.
Wages $30.00-32.00/hr based on experience and will be subject to the prevailing wage in Edmonton
For NOC 7271 at the time of hiring.
To apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 780-460-2584